Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gerd Heart Pounding What Are The Chances I Could Get Disibilty Check?

What are the chances i could get disibilty check? - gerd heart pounding

I have a lawyer working for me.

I uploaded and clinical / chronic depression.
I also have mild heart disease, which can not lift more than 40 kilograms without heart problems.

I also have some stomach problems such as gastroesophageal reflux and acid reflux.

What are the chances, with the only

What are the chances if my doctors say I need it.

or if I am in a psychiatric hospital?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do not look too healthy, huddled in a corner.
Jokes, please.

Anonymous said...

They need medication!

Anonymous said...

They need medication!

Anonymous said...

Harden, buttercup.

Anonymous said...

They do not look too healthy, huddled in a corner.
Jokes, please.

Anonymous said...

Nothing can be said to not be treated with medication. Stop apologizing and then getting a job.

Post a Comment