Saturday, February 20, 2010

Treatment Of Hydronephrosis In Dogs Follow Up From My Question Of What Would You Do?

Follow up from my question of what would you do? - treatment of hydronephrosis in dogs

He had documented a history of kidney weakness due to pregnancy is my perinatologist and former has a well-documented report indicates that to him early and he pointed to my normal renal function panel, with the exception of the elevated WBC. I had hydronephrosis, and if subjected to a urologist evaluation and treatment. This meant trying AJ stent tube and premature births. I have the same symptoms, and two pregnancies before and the doctor refuses to find the necessary tests of disability. No pain in the ligaments. I have the ureter and renal colic, especially when I drink water and really want to pee burning sensation during urination and pain, and some days I have small amounts of urine. There is no pain liganment. I had nothing to compare whatPain.

No comments:

Post a Comment